Gloria Christi Lutheran Resources
Valuable links to what we believe, teach, and confess as Lutherans
What We Believe
Do you want to understand key teachings of confessional Lutheranism?
- The Small Catechism by Martin Luther — Luther wrote this tool that covers the basic teachings of Christianity so that heads of households might teach the faith to their families.
- The Book of Concord — The collection of chief writings of the Lutheran Church at the time of the Reformation. LCMS congregations and pastors pledge to remain faithful to these teachings as faithful expositions of the doctrines found in the Bible.
The Lutheran–Church Missouri Synod Resources
Resources from the LCMS and recognized service organizations (RSOs)
- Lutheran Church Missouri Synod — Information, publications, and locators for churches, schools, and church workers across the United States.
- Concordia Publishing House — The LCMS resource for books, theology, music, and worship for members and congregations.
- Concordia Theological Seminary — One of two LCMS seminaries. Bookstore, conferences, daily online chapel, and other resources.
- Concordia Theological Seminary Bookstore – Get the same resources our seminarians are studying.
- Lutheran Center for Religious Liberty
- Concordia Lutheran Theological Seminary (CAA) – St. Catherines, Ontario, Canada
- Higher Things – Higher Things is a Lutheran youth organizations that offers annual conferences, devotionals, and other content that helps our youth “dare to be Lutheran!”
- Lutheran Heritage Organization
- Lutherans for Life
Other Lutheran Resources
Organizations and efforts to put forth solid doctrine and practice
- Issues, Etc.
- Lutheran Public Radio
- Logia: A Journal of Lutheran Theology
- Emmanuel Press
- Center on Human Exceptionalism (bioethics) (?)
- Association of Confessing Evangelical Lutheran Congregations
- Steadfast Lutherans
- Concordia Catechical Academy
- Northwestern Publishing House — Publishing house that serves the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS).